Monday, March 5, 2012

Poor Rockers...But It's Not His Fault!

Against my better judgement, I felt sorry for my brother yesterday.  It was really nice and sunny when Our People took us for a walk.  Right from the get go, things weren't going well for him.
We are trying to leave the house, but Rockers can't move forward because someone is standing on his leash!



We make it down to the end of the block and get ready to cross Beach Drive....now he Janet wraps his leash around the signpost.


 Later in the day, Janet was cleaning the ovens and this is how Rockers reacted - he was trying to hide in Phils office.  I will be the first to admit that the sight of Janet oven cleaning is a rare one indeed, but still, isn't this a bit on the overkill side?
I hope Meg doesn't get ahold of these photos.  He wants to be Ring Pup so badly.  He told Meg, that just like the Queen, his motto was "Keep Calm and Carry On", but I'm not too sure about that.  He is going to be totally depressed if that stupid Teddy Bear gets the job!
 On a different note, Janet made Short Rib Stew with Creamy Polenta last night.  Janet just loves beef short ribs!

No comments:

Post a Comment