Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Baseball...Greatest Sport Ever!

Guess what!  At the end of the very short street Camp Canada is on, there is a pretty large park that includes a ball diamond.  This is all news to me, Pashy, as I haven't seen a baseball diamond at home.  Bonus..all the cute little kiddies that come to play baseball in the park are, by and large, pretty lame.  Granted, they are small tikes!  Often, they hit a ball into the backyard of the home beside the park.   Later, the owners throw the balls back into the park.  This is such a rich goldmine for a major doggie ball lover.

So far, I have found six balls.  Score!  One night, there were three balls, but I could only carry one home. 
There are a multitude of balls...tennis balls, large green softballs and small white hardballs.  This is so much fun.  Oddly enough,  Noodles doesn't care.

Somethimes, I chew them apart, which is apparently a no go zone as either Really Mrs. Anal or Not So Mr. Anal take them away from me.
This ball was especially delicious!

This is the temporary graveyard for the balls I start to decimate.
Guess what the People had for dinner!  So delicious, they said...they were fresh local Spot Prawns that our lovely neighbour Mr. David Burr gave us.  Janet made a stir fry with asparagus and said they were super good.



Good  night!




No comments:

Post a Comment