Friday, October 10, 2014

Pashy Goes On A Trip!

We got our drain fixed in only one day, so Janet was happy.  This is our problem solver!
The bill wasn't too bad in the end.  Cheap compared to what the new sidewalk is going to cost.!
I don't know why, but Noodles just loves to roll.  Usually she rolls on the grass, but two days she rolled in some dirt and Janet was very cross with her.
See Janet's finger on the left hand side!  Sheesh!  She says the only thing worse than photographing doggies is doggies and Mr. Baby together!
At this point in time, I have toys in every room in the house.  Several toys in every room of the house!  I'm smart enough to find the toy basket and select them.  I don't put them away as I think it's important to give Janet little jobs that boost her self esteem!  She seems to relish in it as does it often!
This one - garbage!  One of the little jobs I especially like to do for Janet is chew up balls into a million little pieces.  She so enjoys first sweeping the bits up and then onto the vacuum.  I love Janet and I think it's important that she is proud of her little skills and keeps them honed.

Noodles is sawing logs on the deck (FYI, Noodles saws logs about 95% of the day and 100% of the night!)  Janet draped her new baby size quilt over Noodles while she was hand sewing on the binding.
This fabric is called We Love Puppies.  Janet thinks it really cute and she has decided baby size quilts are where it's at - quick and easy!  How about a couple of doggie quilts for us, sister?
Then, guess what!  Big time activity!  Suitcases, coolers, doggie water bowls and all manner of things being packed up.  We are on a road trip!  It was pretty fun at first.  I don't like to jump into the back of cars, so I put my front paws on the back and expect someone to lift me in.  That's what I did the first time.  Second time, Phil had to lift my front paws and back paws on and after the third stop, I flat out refused to get in the car and slammed on the breaks!  That was a two man jobbie to get me in.

But, we arrived in Camp USA and Mike and Bronwyn were super excited to see us.  Nice.
Pashyminders on the move!  Noodles is lying down.
They stopped at Applebees Neighborhood Grill in Sequim for lunch as Janet was too hungry to go any further.  Check out this modern technology...you can order drinks and food from your table.  You can't pay for them......yet!
We could hear Bronwyn asking Janet to bring back a special London Starbucks cup - guess this means we are staying for a couple of weeks.  It will be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment