Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Yard Work All Done!

We finished off our huge gardening pile by the curb and then Holli, the Gardener came and did a ton of pruning so now our pile is gigantic.

I don't know if it was the excitement of getting to help with the gardening or not, but I had a bad day where I was sick a couple of times and even passed up on my breakfast!  And cookie!  Janet picked up my breakfast bowl while Noodles finished off hers.  Then, when Janet returns to the kitchen, Phil says - "look she's eating her breakfast".  He didn't realize it was me with the upset tummy so Noodles scored two breakfasts in one morning.  It's just like cagey, cagey Noodles to not let Phil know she had already had her meal.  Bonus day for Noodles!

So, because I wasn't feeling well, I got the the Sick Doggie Menu.  This consists of cooked ground beef, cooked rice and cottage cheese.  It was really good!
Rock Star Ball Finder that I am, I managed to score another tennis ball at Willows Beach.  That meant I could eliminate one of them.
I will gently hold the other one in my paws until the moment of destruction arrives.
Janet says if you throw a blob of ink on a piece of paper and then fold it in half, you will have two versions of the same pattern.  Here we are, being identical ink blobs of each other.

Never mind those crappy dog beds - I think I will avail myself of the humans pillows.  Way more comfortable!
We have chiropractors in our family.  Could those elcheapo beds be good for us?  We want....no, we demand Temurpedic doggie beds.




No comments:

Post a Comment