Friday, November 20, 2015

Can You Tell We Are Home?

First clue!  No blog post for more than a week so that means Janet has eased back into her regular boring life at home.  Too sad!

Here is what we did lately!  We went for some walks with the autumn leaves:

Noodles can't go so far, so Janet and Phil and I trooped up to the War Memorial for Remembrance Day.  It was really nice and all kinds of strangers felt compelled to pet me.  Bonus!  I have to admit I am somewhat shameless trying to get strangers to pet me.  Janet wants to know how a Cenotaph differs from a War Memorial.  There were tons of people there.
Beautiful blue sky!

Flag at half mast.
The people put a doggie blanket on the floor to enable Noodies to eat.  Her back end keeps slipping out from under her, so they thought this might be an improvement.
Wrong end, Noodles.  It's supposed to be for your back end.
Janet finished another quilt and I don't believe anything says "new quilt" more than my trying it out.  Not sure why I am so compelled to take a rest on new quilts on the floor!

They bought some super cute gifts for Mr. Baby Now A Toddler whilst in the U.K.  Phil discovered a super cute store called Jojo Maman Bebe.  Check this out!
See the cute jagged dino teeth on the top of the hoodie?

We had two days of really, really  stormy weather.
Storm war victims!
As a result, Janet made some Chicken Noodle Soup.  Home made!
With Cheddar Cheese Buns.  They said it was delicious!








I'm on a protest.  If we don't get Memory Foam Beds real soon, I'm just going to sleep on the Human pillows.  Hello. Mr. and Mrs. El Cheopo!  Por favor on the memory foam beds!
Good night, everyone!
We are getting ready for Christmas!






No comments:

Post a Comment