Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Oak Bay Tea Party Time!

Yes....one of Janet's favourite summer time rituals.  She loves the parade which always makes her cry.  Janet went to yoga on Saturday morning which meant she had to hurry home through a circutious route to avoid parade barriers and missed the first part.  Still, she and I (Pashyminders) thought it was pretty excellent!

This is how you can tell Oak Bay Tea Party has arrived:
Parking on your street is highly coveted.


Janet took me twice to listen to music. Saturday - Vic High Rhythm & Blues Band and on Sunday Big Band Swing music.
What incredible luck!  My Japanese Foreign Student Fan Club was at the Tea Party!  They were shocked that Janet could toss out enough phrases in Japanese to impress them.
Janet did some gardening and was searching for me high and low.  I was meant to help her, but it was super hot out and she found me slacking off under the deck.
Check out this steak the people had for dinner.

Looks great.  If only we doggies could have some.  I know Noodles would love it!
Does it really get any better than this?  Victoria at it's best
 

Noodies does her best to troop out the Tea Party.

Great music!

No comments:

Post a Comment