Sunday, February 2, 2014

Our Camp Canada Neighbourhood

Camp Canada is located in a Oak Bay; a Municipality in Victoria.  Camp Canada is excellent because we live really close to the beach, a park, our Village and many other amenities.  We have deer in Camp Canada; which Janet loves.

 Not sure how I missed this little girl yesterday while I was out walking with Janet, but somehow I managed.  A week or so ago, I saw three deer in a neighbours yard, and as I was off leash, I chased after them.

My version of the story:  You deer need to vacate our neighbours yard before I decide to kick some serious ass.

Noodles version of the story:  Pashy, you don't have a snowballs hope in hell of catching them.

Rockers version of the story:  What deer?
Janet loves these two dogs.  They belong to different families, but raced over to see other other on the beach.  They are either Scottish Wolfhounds or Irish Deerhounds.  They make Rockers look little, and that takes some doing.
Mrs. Neat and Tidy Cook dropped a potato on the kitchen floor.  Turns out it wasn't that great of a toy.
Hello, Sister, don't we own a vacuum that we can use to sparkle up the Sectional?
Doggie gravy train!
Wouldn't you think Noodles chin would be sore?
Come on, Phil!  Let's hit the floor with our dinner!
Janet and Phil stopped at a real estate office to pick up a key.  This little cutie was really curious about our car and has the same collar as me!
As I, Pashy, blog this. Janet is watching the Super Bowl.  She knows nothing about football, but turns into a major Sob Sister with every Budweiser Clydesdale Horse commercial.  Super cute puppies and horses abound!





No comments:

Post a Comment