Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome To Pashyland!

Welcome to Pashyland!  Instead of Mickey Mouse as a star, they have me, Pashy!  And instead of Goofy and Dumbo.....OK.  Never mind.  I keep forgetting I am a guest here!

Here's how it goes in Pashyland.  Previous to my arrival, Noodles and Rockers barely rose from their sleeping positions when Janet or Phil came home.  Since I arrived, I always go to the front door to see them.  Not only does Noodles now come to the front door, she squeezes me out so she is the closest to the door.  A little insecure, Noodles?

I have been here long enough that Janet now trusts me to go off leash in Uplands Park.  Cool!  What a utopia of scents.


Not sure what this smell is, but it's pretty fascinating!
There are a couple of areas that fill up with water, which is now frozen over.  Here I am crashing through the ice.  Janet says back in the "olden days" when Noodles and Rockers could walk this far, Rockers would love to lie in the water when it was a big muddy puddle.
That long, dark figure to the right is Ansel Adams Janet's shadow.  Please note how the shadow gets wider and wider as it moves down from the head.
Everyday, I do my level best to show the Guys some sportsmanship and engage them is some Winter Olympic Formerly Stuffed Duckie Tousle, but no takers thus far.  It's lonely being a team of one.
Come on, Noodles!
Here we go again...Janet is on dog walks which means two separate walks.  Please, oh please, Janet don't give me the Pashy waits here routine.  Sure enough, she went there but I let her know my level of high displeasure by barking and crying until she was out of hearing range.
Seriously, who could resist my incredibly cute face?  Janet, apparently!
Today was special lunch at Janet's volunteer job.  Chinese food for Chinese New Years!
Chow Mein

Spring Rolls.  Janet bragged to Phil that she did the best job folding the Spring Rolls.  It's not like we Guys can look up the phone number of Our Place to verify this, so guess we will just have to take her word for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment