Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Life Is Pretty Boring Around Here For Doggies!

Not too much is going on in Doggie Land.  We have had some rain, so muddy feet are the order of the day!
Noodies has had an eye problem that seems to be under control now.  Nothing some good old cash couldn't solve at the Vets.

When my paws are clean, this is one of my favourite spots to sleep.  Actually, I don't give a crap if my paws are clean or not, but Janet will go nuts if they aren't.
Leave me alone, please Janet!  I want to go back to sleep.

Phil and Janet took me for a big walk along Beach Drive and past the golf course.  Part way up Newport Avenue, I kept stalling.  Finally Janet told Phil to let me stop in case I needed to go to the bathroom.  Phil argued that I was swinging the lead, looking for a rest.  Guess who was correct?
Looking as innocent as possible.
There is a new restaurant in Cook Street Village that Janet and Phil really like.  It's called "The Next" and is Japanese food; some of it fusion.  They went last Sunday.  What do you think the chances of this happening are?
$50 - even!
Here is the collection of toys I have in Janet and Phil's bedroom alone!  I do enjoy my toys.
While our lives might be dull, Janet's life is as fascinating as ever.  She made a new soup!  White Bean with Bacon!
It was from Pioneer Woman and the people said it was pretty good. After years of fearing making soups, Janet is all over it now.
There was a really nice, two page article about Don Evans, Executive Director at Our Place in Sundays newspaper.  Yet again, Janet's right arm is focused in the article!  We think she's nuts, but she says she wants to get an agent for her right arm.  She remembers the success George on Seinfeld had when he was a hand model!
That's her wrist and hand on the right of the photo.
Mr. Fitbit is taking a bit of a rest.  Briana sent Janet a funny article written by David Sedaris and his addiction to his Fitbit.
Fitbit sends you an email once a week to let you know how far you have walked in one week.  Janet averages around 39 miles.  Now, she can track her sleep as well!  It tells you what time you went to sleep, what time you woke up, how many times you were restless in the night and how many times you were awake.  You might be interested to know that on average, Janet wakes up twice a night to go to the washroom and each trip takes 4 minutes!  Riveting stuff, right?
There are some ins and outs on the Fitbit that we have yet to sort out,  but rest assured, Janet is lucky to have 8 friends, never mind 86,822!  We might have a party when she takes her 1 millionth step!





No comments:

Post a Comment