Friday, December 2, 2011

Hi Everyone..Another Nice Day in PDX

Hi guys...we got off to a slow start today as Janet read her iPad in bed until way too late.  After that, she walked Rubs for a short bit and then took me in the car.  I love getting (that should read being lifted into) the car.  We went back down to Fairview/Blue Lake for our walk.  Fun!  Lots of geese flying overhead and a ton of ducks. It was nice and sunny and a really great walk.

Phil says Rockers and Noodles are having a fine time at home...what happened to missing Janet?  Today, Melissa came to pick up all the baked goods that Janet made for the SPCA Bake Sale.  Janet made about 35 loaves, approx. 40 containers of cookies and about 60 jars of jam.  Saving the world, one doggie at a time!

There are two patches of cacti on our Fairview Lake walk.

This is me, all pooped out after the walk with my favourite deer friend.

This is me, crying like crazy when Leland came to get Janet for dinner.  I think Janet is great and I love her, but Leland is a reminder of Our People....when will they come home?

1 comment: