Saturday, December 17, 2011

Two Pawsitively Good Times

Hi, it's Rockers, and I'm back!  We have not one, but two big events this summer.


First, Briana and Ted are getting married in Ontario in May. They are getting married at what looks like a really pretty inn on a lake in an area they like to bike.  I saw Janet looking at sneak photos of Briana's wedding dress and she said it was beautiful!  Sadly, Janet and Phil are not driving, so that means Noodles and I will stay home with Dean.  That's OK...Dean is lots of fun. Frankly, there are not enough anti-crazy dog pills to get Noodles all the way to Ontario in a car!  Really hope Noodles doesn't get so sick like she did last time Dean stayed with us.

Then....
 Meg and Derek are getting married!  In our backyard!  I am campaigning hard to be Ring Pup.  Out of the four of us, I am the best bet - Ruby does not follow ANY direction and Pash and Noodles would chew apart the ring carrying vessel as soon as it was given to them.  I follow directions, and generally don't chew stuff up.  The only problem is that I'm terrified of things that are out of place and I'm willing to bet there might be chairs in the backyard.  Rows of chairs. Canopy.  Wedding type stuff.  We've never had any of this stuff in our yard before.  I need to see if I can wrap my head around this.  I also heard Meg tell Janet she was thinking of using Throckmorton, her teddy bear.  She told Janet he could be Ring Bear - cute, admittedly, but seriously,  who would choose a stupid teddy bear (even if he has travelled all over the world with her and has cute outfits!) over a live, really adorable dog?

Janet is in a tizzy as she now needs two new dresses and she hasn't had a dress on for at least two years.  We know all about Not Your Daughter's Jeans...do you think there are Mother of the Bride Jeans?


No comments:

Post a Comment