Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm Back!

It's me...Pashy!  I'm back in Camp Canada and have strong pawed Rockers out of his position of doggie with the most to say.  He always gets to blog.  Even Noodles barely gets to blog!  Noodles and Rockers are pretty old, so once I set my mind, I can boss them around like crazy.

I was a little bit nervous about coming here as I have only done a couple of big car trips and have never stayed in a hotel before.  Turns out, it was pretty fun.

Phil thinks our diet is really important (Mrs. Lazy Ass Janet would feed us kibble if Phil weren't around!) so here is his massive undertaking for three doggies:
This is only a portion...there were more on the other counter.

Here we come for our dinner:

My favourite spot to rest is under the table, while Janet is reading the paper or looking on the computer...which appears to take up a long time.  Doesn't she have to go to work or something?

Rockers actually has a new bed....which WAS my bed.  I'm not afraid of Rockers, but sometimes it's best to let sleeping dogs (get it!) lay, so I make out like it has always been his bed.

  Janet says it looks like a sectional sofa, it's so large.  Janet says I can get another new one at home.  I'm a bit worried about this because Janet is a major cheapskate and may substitute my fancy bed with one of the cheap lumpy ones they have.

We live to help out, so we lent a hand for the rake leafing and Christmas Light set up.




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 2 years of blogging! How time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete