Thursday, December 5, 2013

We Are Busy In Camp Canada!

Wednesday started out like any other day.  We slept in, had a potty break and ate breakfast.  Then, Phil called only me to the front door.  Of course, the other two morons followed.  Looks like we are all going somewhere!
From the right hand side; small, medium, large.
Wrong!  This is so cool....I am being given special treatment!   I am the only doggie going with Phil!
Should I be worried?  We are getting into the Volvo.  Is my trip to Camp Canada wrapping up?  I have been on my best behaviour (aside from a couple of potty accidents when I first arrived, but no one seemed too upset by them).  Turns out I haven't outlived my welcome.

Oh no!  It's the Doggie Beauty Parlour!  Have I ever been before?  I don't think so.

Janet used a lot of "code" words with Phil, so it wasn't obvious to Noodles who would have given me a heads up.  Having said that, Noodles was probably pi**ed off that I got to leave the house and she didn't.

This is why I had to go.  Plus lots of too long fur that needed to be trimmed.

When Janet and Phil came to pick me up, the Groomer Lady told them three times what a good girl I was.  I couldn't see them, but I could  hear them talking to her and I was as quiet as a church mouse.  Janet says Noodles and Rockers start to go ballisitic as soon as they hear their voices.  All in all, it wasn't too bad and Janet says my fur is as soft as puppy fur and that I look really pretty!
See how beautiful I look?  Phil thought if I had a bunch of fur trimmed away, it might make me look slimmer.  Didn't happen!  That's OK...Janet has been taking me for lots of 60 minute walks.

A doggie pedi!
Janet made Butter Chicken for dinner last night.  She's going to have it tonight as well as Phil has gone to his office party.   Janet is a major cheap skate, but she pales in comparison to Phil.  It costs $50 to take a guest to the party, so it may as well have been $5000.  He wasn't going there.  This was sad for Janet as she lives to chat to other realtors and thinks the DFH Party is super, super fun!

Today it snowed!  To make matters worse, Janet and Phil went to Costco today and then to purchase their Christmas tree as well.  They were on their way home, on the far side of downtown when there was a power outage, which included Oak Bay.   No more traffic lights!  It took them forever to get home and Rockers was having a meltdown as the alarm on the freezer was beeping.  Janet walked through the front door and started looking for the flashlight and BAM....the lights went on!



No comments:

Post a Comment