Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Janet Lives For The Laundry!

Wow....Janet had a super day whilst doing the laundry.  Normally, she hates this chore, but man, oh, man...check this out!
Janet doesn't even remember the last time she saw a $100 bill!  Bonus!
Look at how cute Rockers and I are sleeping in the exact same position:
Me, Pashy in my favourite spot under the kitchen table.

Rockers in his favourite spot....my old sectional sofa.
I managed to find this really great (Janet says gross) tennis ball and ripped it to shreds before Mrs. Super Duper Anal removed it and put it in the garbage.

Janet also kicked her sewing up a notch or two!  Will this turn into a regular marathon of really bad words and doggies avoiding wherever the sewing machine is?  She has already completed a couple of small things for Mr. Baby that we will post soon.
She turned the cupboard in the spare room into a sewing cupboard!

These are some of the notions in Janet's sewing basket.  Janet claims she is only 60 years old, but this doesn't add up.  Either she inherited these notions or she is really 80 years old.  19 cents for some hooks and eyes??  Then 25 cents?  Seriously, we don't believe this b*lls**t for one second!  Do hooks and eyes have an expiry date?
Yay!  Gyoza!





2 comments:

  1. Mr Baby left that in the laundry for you. It's his lifetime membership to Yoyo's laundry service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sure I dropped that money when I was last at your house. Let me check my purse...

    ReplyDelete