Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Santa Paws Comes and Santa Paws Goes

Yappy New Year!  We had a really great Christmas.  My handlers, Mike and Bronwyn came for the holidays, but when they left, I got to stay in Camp Canada!  Janet complains about how much dog fur there is on the floor, but she was happy to let me stay.  It's so much fun here!

Mr. Baby and I really bonded.  I think he likes me the best out of all the doggies.  I visit him every chance I get and even go upstairs to his room.  I had never been upstairs before!
Meg and Derek had to go see their financial planner (whatever that is!), so Janet and Phil took care of Mr. Baby.  Do doggies need financial planners?  I hope not.  Finley didn't have nearly as long a nap as normal, so he was a bit off his game.  He tried to help Phil on the computer and it worked out well until Phil moved the keyboard.
He is asking Grandpa...what are we doing here buddy...filling in a Sales Record Sheet or writing up a listing?

Whoops.....Mr, Baby really wanted to finish the contract!
Mr. Baby eats some solid food now and Janet let him trip down his Mother's memory lane.....propped up ba ba!  What the **** was  Janet so busy doing that she had to prop up the ba ba....she didn't work, didn't have any other children, didn't go to school.  Get the picture?  Sheesh!  Bad Mother department, anyone?
Check out the cool gift Banana gave Janet for Christmas - an undercover doggie camera!
Of course, they went for sushi and at Brownyn and Jeremy's strong arming, Janet made Pina Colada Cheesecake.

Please, Poppa, can Noodles have that section of the paper after you are finished?
Phil took all of us for a walk and Janet nearly had a meltdown when we got home.  Look what was stuck to my tummy!  It went all the way from my chest to my tummy.

That is Phil's big fat hand on the end of the stick!
Turns out Mr. Baby couldn't get a job through the classifieds, but he insists on doing his fair share of the chores.  He helped Janet vacuum, and he looks pretty excited about it.
Goodnight everyone and best wishes to everyone for a Happy New Year!
Mr. Baby was practicing his lung exercises prior to his trip to the ferry.







1 comment:

  1. And making a guest appearance on the blog: Bacon Hair!!
    Is it my imagination, or is Finley crying in every photon EXCEPT the one in which he is doing housework?!?

    ReplyDelete