Thursday, April 16, 2015

Let The Games Begin!

Who doesn't love spring?  I sure do!  In Camp Canada, we have not one, but two baseball diamonds in Firemans Park.  A half a block away!

Here are the first two balls I nabbed from the bushes.
I like to show them off whenever someone comes to our house.
We went to the park yesterday and I had to go in deep.

and deeper...

and even deeper!
It paid off in spades!
Now that Janet has nearly finished gardening in both yards, it's time to look at the pots on the deck.  She planted a banana tree.  I have noticed that Noodles likes to nibble on soil, so decided to give it a whirl myself.  Not bad!
Janet gets after us for snacking from the pots.
Oh oh!  Busted!

Traces of soil around the top of my mouth!  Everyone thinks my blocky style of head is so cute.  I won't waste my energy arguing with them.
We went down to the beach a few days ago - it was a doggie frolick-o-rama!

This is Kimchee, who is the boss of Gardener Holli.  Kimchee is 12 years old and goes to work with Holli everyday.  I still want to be a doggie with a job!
Isn't she cute?








No comments:

Post a Comment