Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year, Everyone

Here we are, ringing in the New Year in PDX.   Bronwyn sent this photo to Janet.

We were party hardy last night at all the festivities on New Years Eve, so the world looks a little blurry to us today.  Not sure were Ruby is, but she loves nothing more than sitting outside 24/7 - doesn't matter how miserable the weather is.

Janet and Phil stayed in last night.  Phil said he couldn't be bothered to fight the crowds (that translates into too cheap to eat out on New Years Eve.)  They had a sashimi platter that looked pretty good.

We were pretty good doggies in 2011, but it wouldn't be New Years with out some resolutions.  So, here we go:
Ruby - I resolve to stop barking and demanding whatever I want be addressed immediately. 

Rockers - I resolve to overcome my fear of everyday things so I have a chance at Ring Pup.

Noodles - I resolve to get off the bed the first time I am asked instead of making out like "get off the bed"  means "why don't you try a different position on the bed".  I also resolve to not cost Janet and Phil any more money as 2010 and 2011 were expensive years!

Pashy - I resolve to TRY to come or sit when asked, even if cookies are not involved.  I'm also going to emulate Noodles as 2011 was expensive for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment