Monday, June 18, 2012

Foiled!

It pains me to know that almost everyone thinks I'm not the sharpest doggie out there, but this time I have been completely blindsided!  Friday starts out a bit on the unusual side as Janet and Phil are not giving us breakfast and Janet won't open the frig - not even once.  Then there are a couple of short walks and Noodles goes into the house while I get in the back of the car.  This is weird!
It's Anicare!  Yay....I bet I've come for some acupuncture!  I love acupuncture.
Turns out I couldn't have been more wrong.  Phil left me here!  Everyone was really nice to me, but I still want to go home.
I had ligament surgery and had to overnight at the clinic.  Phil said I was so zonked I didn't even recognize him when they brought me out.  Want to talk zonked, Phil; let's chat about sleeping pills on the flight back from Heathrow, so you could "maximize"  your day when you got home.
Here we are at home.  I'm rockin' a silly French Poodle cut on my right paw and Phil has to use this sling to get me up and down the stairs.

At least Noodles was really happy to see me!
I think she might actually be saying - "I tried to tell you!"
Janet built what she thought was a cute little space for me with cute little carpets so I wouldn't slip.  Call me crazy, but to me if it looks like a prison, and acts like a prison, it's probably a prison!  She's trying to sell me the space labeled as "cute", but man oh man, those are not the words she uses to describe it!

For ten years, I have slept in their bedroom on my ten year old dog bed - I see new iPads, new bikes, new garden beds and more - would it kill them to buy me a new bed?  Especially now that I am disabled?  I accepted the first night in the prison, but on Sunday after they went to bed,  I busted out and went to sleep on my dog bed!  Who's dumb now?

No comments:

Post a Comment