Tuesday, July 29, 2014

There Is A New Baby On The Block!

Janet was working in the backyard and went down to Jack's to seek some free and timely advice from the far side of the house.  That's wrong...Her Craziness went down the far side of the house to seek advice.  Said far side of the house is fine!   Lo, and behold, look who was coming down the driveway!
Mom was across the street, pruning some bushes.  Sheesh...who needs gardeners?
Janet loves the deer so much and really enjoys them.  Having said that, they have not discovered Rancher Janet's Plantation!
Zucchini and potatoes.
Two cucumbers on the way.  Rancher Janet figures that each cucumber must run in the $4-5 range.

Peppers!  Even more expensive!
This falls into the "you only get to see it once in a lifetime category"!  Phil taking out the garbage!  Unbelievable!
He's trying to look like he does it all the time, but trust us....he doesn't!  In truth, Phil loves housework can almost always find something else to do.
Dinner last night was courtesy of our lovely Mr. David Burr.  Crab and salmon caught the day before.  What's not to love about that?

Crab, salmon, corn on the cob and cauliflower.
A couple of nights before, the people had Bread Salad and fresh corn.
Janet just loves Bread Salad.
Whilst I am busy working at my "Spa", I wanted to let you know that I have actually lost 10 pounds since I arrived.  Not nine!
Check it out!  But how about the fact that on my first visit I only weighed 18 1/2 pounds!  I must have been a furry ball of trouble!
Janet and I took a nice long walk to Uplands Park today.  Sometimes I don't feel like walking the whole way, so stop and have a rest in a shady spot.  Here I am, trooping it out in the sun.
And that, is all she wrote folks!  I'm pooped!








No comments:

Post a Comment